Quick and Easy. Sautéed chicken breasts in a flavored lemon sauce.
1 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
1/2 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Tablespoons Water
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1/8 cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/8 cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
1 lemon slice
1. Stir the soup, water, parsley, lemon juice, and paprika in a small bowl.
2. Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil or cooking oil.
3. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both side. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
4. In the same skillet, heat soap and return the chicken to the skillet.
5. Put lemon slice on the chicken and add chopped bell peppers. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Enjoy Lemon Chicken!!