“Homemade nutty cracker”
1/2 cup almond flower
1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 tablespoons flax seed meal
1 tablespoon unsalted cashew nuts
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons water
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
(If you like to add more taste, you can add cayenne pepper, paprika, and some dried herb leaves.)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a food processor or blender, chop the cashew nuts into small pieces. Add the cooked quinoa; Process until dough is well combined.
3. Mix cashew nuts-quinoa dough, almond flower, flax seed meal, and salt together in a bowl until well combined. Add water and olive oil; mix until dough is moist and holds.
4. Turn dough onto parchment paper. Place a second piece of parchment over dough. Roll dough, using a rolling pin, into a 1/16-inch thick.
Remove top piece of parchment paper and cut dough with a pizza cutter.
5. Place dough on baking pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until outside edges of dough are browned about 20 minutes. Cool crackers.
(Before baking, I sprinkled cayenne pepper, paprika, and dried thyme leaves on the half of the dough.)