It is hard to find Texas Toast in my local stores. But recently 99 cent store opened in my area and I went there last night. They have Texas Toast!!
French Toast (for 2 people)
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon honey
3 slices Texas Toast
Maple syrup, Powder sugar, Cinnamon powder, Butter,
Optional — Frozen fruit (Blueberry & Raspberry)
1. Whisk together egg, milk, honey in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold bread slices in a single layer.
2. Soak bread slices each side until saturated.
3. Heat butter and vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle with powder sugar, cinnamon powder, fruits, and maple syrup.
6. Enjoy French Toast!!